The 2021 Corporate Citizenship Conference & Awards
America is poised to enter a new stage of the COVID-19 pandemic—one shaped by the business community’s vision, tenacity, and problem-solving skills.
The 2021 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Business Solves will explore the evolving role of business in society and address how the private sector continues to bring innovative solutions to the forefront. What will culture and the workplace look like as we recover? How far have we come in achieving racial equity? How can businesses rethink their purpose to deliver more impact?
Join us on November 17 and 18, to take part in insightful conversations and valuable networking. The conference, which also offers practical strategies from top social impact experts, will be held in conjunction with our 22nd Annual Citizens Awards, honoring businesses for their extraordinary leadership in solving the world’s greatest challenges.
Despite our hope to gather in-person, based on feedback from our speakers, sponsors, likely attendees and the uncertainties of planning an in-person event at an external location; given the evolving situation with COVID-19, we have decided to host this year’s annual Corporate Citizenship Conference & Awards virtually. We look forward to hosting yet another premier event full of inspiring discussions and bringing together thousands of business leaders and CSR professionals. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. To learn more, contact Rebecca Mousseau at RMousseau@uschamber.com.
- Dalila Wilson-Scott, President, Comcast NBCUniversal Foundation
- César Vargas, U.S. Chief External Affairs Officer, Anheuser-Busch
- Joe Ucuzoglu, CEO, Deloitte US
- Mark K. Shriver, CEO, Save the Children Action Network
- Tae Yoo, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Cisco
- Larry Fink, Founder, Chairman & CEO, BlackRock
- Asha Varghese, President, Caterpillar Foundation
- Daymond John, Founder, President & CEO, FUBU
- Paula Kerger, President & CEO, PBS
- The Honorable Martin Walsh, United States Secretary of Labor
- Gail McGovern, President and CEO, American Red Cross
- Reba Dominski, Executive Vice President, U.S. Bank, & Chief Social
Responsibility Officer and President, U.S. Bank Foundation