reMarkable Tablet Raffle
How to participate:
- Register for the conference
- Log in to watch the program on December 2
Once registered, log in to watch the conference live on December 2, and your name will be submitted for a chance to win a free Remarkable tablet, courtesy of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation.
There will be a winner selected during the program, so be sure to tune in on December 2. For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
See below for official rules.
U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FOUNDATION
MBA CASE COMPETITION GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, with offices at 1615 H Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20062 (“Sponsor”), will sponsor a promotion (“Promotion”) as part of its MBA Case Competition on December 2, 2021.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open to individuals who: (i) are registered attendees of the MBA Case Competition on December 2, 2021 and attend the virtual event; (ii) are legal residents of a state or the District of Columbia in the United States of America; and (iii) have reached the age of majority, at the time of their entering this Promotion, in the state where they reside ("Eligible Registrants").
Employees (and their immediate family members and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Also, pursuant to Congressional and Executive Branch ethics rules, Members of Congress, Congressional staff members, Executive Branch officials and their staff members are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. All winners in this Promotion must meet these eligibility requirements to receive the prizes.
3. ABOUT THIS PROMOTION & PRIZES: This Promotion, beginning and ending on December 2, 2021, consists of one (1) drawing with one winner. Drawing will take place at the conclusion of the MBA Case Competition and winner will be notified via email.
One (1) prize will be awarded in this Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Registrants that attend the MBA Case Competition. The Drawing prize will consist of a Remarkable Tablet with a marker and folio, valued at $517.
All prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable, and are not redeemable, exchangeable or substitutable for cash. All taxes and other expenses associated with a prize (unless otherwise stated herein) are each winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost shipment, or damage during shipment, prize quality, utility or otherwise. All prizes are awarded “As is” and without sponsor warrant of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
4. HOW TO ENTER: Attendance at the Foundation’s MBA case competition on December 2, 2021 will automatically enter you to win a prize. If you wish to not be entered into this Promotion, please email Clara Pino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner will be randomly selected from Eligible Registrants. The winner of the drawing will be notified via email following the drawing.
6. TO CLAIM PRIZE: To claim a prize, each winner must accept the prize via email confirmation upon notification of being selected as a winner. If a winner elects not to accept a prize or fails to comply with any of the provisions of these Official Rules, such winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, in which case Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner.
7. DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Prize will be shipped to winner within two weeks of the conclusion of the MBA Case Competition.
9. GENERAL: This Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia, U.S.A. Registrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in the District of Columbia. Sponsor and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for: (i) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (iii) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages resulting from causes beyond Sponsor’s control; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, and warrants that she/he is eligible to participate in this Promotion.
10. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners in this Promotion, please send a Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope (S.A.S.E) to: Attn: Melissa Edwards, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, 1615 H Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20062, after December 15, 2021. Winners’ names will not be made available until after Winner has been determined and notified.