LGBT Inclusion for Small Businesses
Thursday, June 3, 2021
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM EST
Does your small business aspire to be a leader in LGBT inclusion? Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation on Thursday, June 3, from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. EDT, for a conversation on how small businesses can develop more LGBT-inclusive workplaces and make inclusion a core part of their cultures that extends beyond the Pride Month.
The discussion will also address the current challenges to creating inclusionary cultures, and the benefits of introducing smarter practices and better policies.
We will also share our LGBT Inclusion Hub for Small Businesses, a centralized platform created to offer resources, best practices, and one-on-one expert support in a single online experience. These tools and best practices can empower small employers that have the desire to adopt inclusionary practices, but may not have the time or tools to build a program from scratch.
- Kevin Callaghan, Chef/Owner, Acme Food & Beverage Co.
- Laurie Paolicelli, Executive Director, Visit Chapel Hill/Orange Country Visitors Bureau
- Windy Willer, PHR, Training & Development Manager, Weaver Street Market
- Rick Wade, Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Outreach, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Wesley Combs, Consultant, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Crystal Fisher, Partner & Broker, Weaver Street Realty
- Lawrence Bowdish, Senior Director of Research and Issue Networks, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation