SOUTHWEST AIRLINES RAFFLE
How to Participate:
- Register for the conference
- Log in to watch the program on November 17
- Log in to watch the program on November 18
Once registered, log in to watch the conference live on November 17-18, and your name will be submitted for a chance to win free airfare for two one-way flights, courtesy of Southwest Airlines.
There will be a winner selected each day of the conference, so be sure to tune in on November 17 and November 18 to have the chance of winning twice! For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
See below for official rules.
U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FOUNDATION
CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP CONFERENCE & AWARDS GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, with offices at 1615 H Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20062 (“Sponsor”), will sponsor a promotion (“Promotion”) as part of its Corporate Citizenship Conference & Awards on November 17 and 18, 2021.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open to individuals who: (i) are registered attendees of the Corporate Citizenship Conference & Awards on November 17 and 18, 2021 (each such registrant is referred to hereinafter as a “Registrant”); (ii) are legal residents of a state or the District of Columbia in the United States of America; and (iii) have reached the age of majority, at the time of their entering this Promotion, in the state where they reside.
Employees (and their immediate family members and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Also, pursuant to Congressional and Executive Branch ethics rules, Members of Congress, Congressional staff members, Executive Branch officials and their staff members are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. All winners in this Promotion must meet these eligibility requirements to receive the prizes.
3. ABOUT THIS PROMOTION & PRIZES: This Promotion, beginning and ending on November 17 and ending November 18, 2021, consists of a series of two (2) drawings (each, a “Registrant Drawing”) with one winner each. Drawings will take place immediately at the conclusion of the Corporate Citizenship Conference & Awards on November 17 and 18, 2021, and winners will be notified via email.
Two (2) prizes will be awarded in this Promotion – that is, one prize per each Registrant Drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Registrants that attend the breakout sessions of the Corporate Citizenship Conference & Awards. The Registrant Drawing prizes will consist a pair of Southwest Airline vouchers (each voucher valued at $200, so $400 per pair).
All prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable, and are not redeemable, exchangeable or substitutable for cash. All taxes and other expenses associated with a prize (unless otherwise stated herein) are each winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost shipment, or damage during shipment, prize quality, utility or otherwise. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT SPONSOR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
4. HOW TO ENTER: Virtual attendance at the Corporate Citizenship Conference & Awards on November 17 and 18, 2021 will automatically enter you to win a prize. If you wish to not be entered into this Promotion, please email Will Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winners will be randomly selected from registered attendees who virtually attend the Corporate Citizenship Conference & Awards. The winners of each drawing will be notified via email following the drawing.
6. TO CLAIM PRIZE: To claim a prize, each winner must accept the prize via email confirmation upon notification of being selected as a winner. If a winner elects not to accept a prize or or fails to comply with any of the provisions of these Official Rules, such winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, in which case Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner.
7. DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Prizes will be awarded to Registrants electronically within a week of the conclusion of the Corporate Citizenship Conference & Awards.
9. GENERAL: This Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia, U.S.A. Registrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in the District of Columbia. Sponsor and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for: (i) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (iii) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages resulting from causes beyond Sponsor’s control; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, and warrants that she/he is eligible to participate in this Promotion.
10. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners in this Promotion, please send a Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope (S.A.S.E) to: Attn: Will Powell, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, 1615 H Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20062, after November 18, 2021. Winners’ names will not be made available until after all the winners in this Promotion have been determined and notified.